2008年4月9日水曜日

Writing Placement essey for Writing 3

Dear My host family.

Hello!! Nice to meet you. My name is Chisato. I'm 19 yeas old. I can't speak English very well, but I want to speak English. Please tell me about English.

I have a dog and a cat. I like animals. My hobby is playing the flute and playing badminton. It is very interesting. I belonged to brass band club when I was high school students. I like music.
I belong to exploration club now. We went to caves and mountain climbing and go down a river in a bout. I like camp but I don't like insects.

I like cheesecake, vegetable, mango...etc. I don't like mushroom. It's tastes bitter. I want to eat your country's food. What's your favorite food? I want to go famous places and cities. I want to go shopping. I like shopping. Do you like shopping? I want to go shopping with you. I'm looking forward to go shopping with you.

I feel very anxiety because I go to foreign country the first time. But, I think it very precious experience. My character is cheerful.

Are you interested in making sweets? I like making sweets. I have made muffins and cookies before. It was difficult but it was so fun for me and it tasted good. Shall we make something sweet?

Have you been to Japan? Japan is good country because the scenes are beautiful. Kyoto has the most beautiful scenes all over Japan. Please tell me about your country and I want to have wonderful experiences country. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

From Chisato.

The number of words is 263.

0 件のコメント: