2008年7月7日月曜日

Typing Homework: Summer vacation plans

My summer vacation plans are go to the New Zealand. It's overseas induction of eibeigakka. I have anxiety and worry because this is first time for me go to the foreign country. I want to speak English very well, but I can't speak English a lot. So, I' m going to overseas induction to learn English. My host family is already decided. My host family has two cats and a female Chinese. When I hear about host family, I have realization. I hope this overseas induction is my good summer vacation's memory. I have to preparation of overseas induction. I think busy just now. I decide to hard study English for my future. When I get back in Japan, I must help for my club members, because we have to preparation for SICHUPA and TAKUMASAI. My summer vacation's plan is very busy.

146words

0 件のコメント: