2008年12月10日水曜日

Learning with computer

I always use computer. Computers are very useful and give us information. We always use internet. Internet can communication with all over the world people. We can send mail another country people. When I know another country, we can search with internet. Internet is very useful!!!!
I always use internet. I must write blogs so, I always use blog and internet ans sometimes watching movie, listening music and watch my friend's blog. But computer is very difficult, because computer has many tools. I can't use all tools and I don't know many tools. I can't typing fast so I always slowly in class. Computer has education game, so I tried it and practice typing.
Computers are very dangerous, because computer has people's information. If someone know people's information, someone use very but things.

133words

0 件のコメント: