2008年6月11日水曜日

Essay: Personal language learning history

My language learning history started when I was born in Japan. My parents are speaking Japanese and Japanese language around me. So I naturally learned Japanese and I can speak Japanese fluently at once but I don’t know particular Japanese when I was young. I wanted to more learn Japanese. My studied Japanese way that.

When I was elementary school student, I learned right Japanese. I practiced read book sometimes. I learned customs peculiar to Japan that Kanji, Kotowaza and Yonmozijyukugo. One day, my father went to New York so I commute ECC junior. This is first time I learned English. I learned alphabet at first. I like English gradually. But I don't little understand about English grammar. I took examination about speaking. When I took this exam, I feel very tension. Then, I want to speak English very well.

I learned Japanese and English when I was a junior high school student and high school student. I learned difficult Japanese. I could speak Japanese fluently in those days and I wanted to master English more. But I can't’t little understand deep Japanese long sentence. I studied hard about Japanese. Japanese is very profound. I must decide my course. Then I taught English for my English teacher, I wanted to study English more particulars because the teacher was very good teacher. I respect her. I interest English a long time ago.

I entered university about English. There is very good for study English and nice teachers. I can all my wants study English. I must another language do I want to learned German. German was very difficult for me and I suffer how about study German. I didn’t interest German. I reflect how to study English for master. I found many ways about study English.

I study English. The purpose is my dream what relates English work. I want to use English and concern to other culture. And, I study English until now so I don’t useless study English for until now. When I master studied English, I can feel many other cultures and communication for many foreign countries people. So I decided to study English.

First, I study English everyday because I forget words and phrase at once. So I study everyday, I don’t forgot long day and I gradually understand about English. Second, I listening to speak English. I need might about listening ability for masters English. When I can listen to speak English, I can conversation with foreign counties people. I feel happy. Third, I write to English. When I can write English very nice, I can send letter to foreign countries. I want to make foreign people and send letter.

This is my purpose for learning languages and ways of learning and studying. I do my best for master English.

464words

0 件のコメント: