2009年1月13日火曜日

BR 2-12:Viking Adventure


There were children. They had Mr Johson's class. The class was about Viking. I like to ride on one very much because it is so exciting to me. I would often ride on it when I was younger than now. I would often go to theme parks with my family, friends of mine and my boyfriend. The children made longship and Viking mskr-believe. When they went back home, they want to go Viking world. They had bliriant idea!! They thought the magic key began grow in the dark, so they wearing blanket. Then, the magic key began glow and they went to Viking world. They rided on the longship and one viking found they who wearing blanket.Suddenly,the big wind and the ship begun shake hard. The shup stand the wind and they could arrive their villege. The villege people couldn never seen the children. One of the children gave some sweets for viking children. The viking gave dinner for children. It was viking foods. Sudden, another lingship came here and one of the villagers found it!! He call help!! They ran to the villege and going to attack!! One of the children had flashlight and she turn the another viking. They surprise the flashlight and went away. The night they had a party and one viking gave the children shield. The magic key was grown. It was time!! Children showed shield for Mr jonson. he had surprised!!
237words

0 件のコメント: