2009年1月21日水曜日

Writing IV Exam

1. I expected to English teacher’s look my grammar and attention it. I don’t know my grammar is good. We also write our blog but we don’t know our grammar is good. So, I want to know my bad grammar and our grammar better. And I wish how many write my blog a week and how many I should write book review. I also write blog when I have a lot of time but when I don’t have time, I can’t write blog. I don’t liked write blog because it spend a lot of time. If I should write report, I can’t write blog. It is very difficult problem.


2. I learned to writing is fun and how to use computer. Writing is difficult for me but I sometimes write blog, I like to write blog. I can write blog many things. Blog is free so very easy to write. I didn’t use to computer but this writing class is use computer so I learned how to use computer. It is fun for me. I don’t know my grammar is better, but I think writing ability is better than before.

190words

0 件のコメント: