2008年5月19日月曜日

BR 1-04: The Jigsaw puzzle


The out was raining. Children were fed up. I feel sad when it is raining. Them Mum has idea that she gave children jigsaw puzzle. I like jigsaw pazzle too. The picture of soldiers and a boy. They tryed jigsaw, but it was hard. They five up. Then the magic key began to glow. The masic took them to a time long ago in picture on the jigsaw. I want to have magic key once a time. there are a boy and a girl and them parent. They played frisbee. Suddenly, the soldjier are comming!! I feel surprise. Them father ran inside quickly. The soldiers came to the house. They ran to livrary. There had a secret room where behind a bookcase. I think the room is very good!! I like the library. Them's father in the secret room. Mother pushed the bookcase back. She said "Don't tell the soldiers about this room." The soldiers ran in to the house and they looked for the children's father. The soldiers looked everywhere, but they couldn't father. The soldiers began to pull up the floor. Everyone wanted to help their father. The boy has idea what threw frisbee. The soldiews laughed. When they played frisbee, the father transformation old women. He running away. I feel keep it in suspense. The soldiers caught the man and took him back to the house. I think oh no!!!! But the man was another man. Their father was survive!!!! I feel happy.
Suddenly, the magic key began to glow. They back to the present and rhe jigsaw was finished. I feel this story was very fantasy. I like fantasy story. I was interesting this book. I think this series is interesting.

289words

2 件のコメント:

Kaori さんのコメント...

I had already read this book, too. I wanted to do some jigsaw puzzles so much then. I would often do it with my grand mother, my mother and my brother when I was a little girl. It's fun of me to make pictures of something.

chisato さんのコメント...

To: Kaori
Thank you your comments.
I want to jigsaw puzzles. Please give me it:)