2008年5月31日土曜日

Typing essey: Restaurant Joyful

By Chisato and Kaori



I like restaurant Joyful. This restaurant is family restaurant.We can drink as much soft drink and coffee as you want for about 200 price there. There are a lot of ground menu that salads, pastas, set lunch, desserts, and more. There is good restaurant.


I like menu the best Chicken doria and fired chicken of cartilage. It taste are very nice and it are very population If I am little hungry, i order ice creams. There are vanilla and chocolate ices. i don't like chocolate ice but this restaurant's chocolate ice is very good. I like chocolate pafait too.


This restaurant is very convenient. If I want to talk with my friend, We always go Joyful.When I have to talk with my club friends, I always go there too. Because, there is open around the clock. So, we can talk about club and school many hours. If we stay a lot of hours, The clerks are says nothing. We can talk deeply then we are more friendly. So, we can go with circumstance. There are nice place.


But, There are many bad point. If I go to the place, the restraunt's clerks don't take our cald waters. We must take oueseives. i think the clerks must take cold wates. I think that is etiquette of clerks. If the restaurant very busy, We can't order at once. So, we wait a minutes. I push order buttun but the clerks don't come quick. But, we can drink much soft drink.


The restaurant is open around the clock but take off part area. When we want to talk midnight, we gp Joyful then we can talk more. This restaurant has 700 store mainly Kushu. But, Kansai and touhoku area's people don't know Joyful. There are resemble Joyful in Kumamoto but, joyful is the most popular.


When wew pay a debt, the restaurant's clerk give us drink ticket number of members. This ticket is very convenient for us. If I want to a lot of drinks, I can many kind of drinks. I always cup of many drinks for my friends. i like mischief. It is fun.


I think this restaurant is very popular for young people. We can go there wat times. The menu is many kind so, we can eat many kind of foods. I recommend this restaurant because, there are many reason like this. Joyful is populat for young people from now on.


412words

1 件のコメント:

Kaori さんのコメント...

Hi Chisato.
The picture of salad makes me hungry very much.
I'm really hungry now :(
Shall we have lunch also today?