2008年5月17日土曜日

Writing essey "University life"

My University life is very hard every day. I have to do something everyday. So I feel tired but I make plan recently. I will get up early before 1 hour when I go to school. Next, I will go club or get back home after school. When I have part-time job, I have to get back home early. I make a rule to go to bed early because I feel sleepy next day.

I belong to club. The club is exploration club. I like the club. We are going to go to cave, aboating trip down a river, ascent along a moutain steam and mountain climing. These are very interesting. I enjoy it very much. We are very friendly. The club's seniors are very kind and very friendly. The club's juniors too. So this club is fun. The club activities are very haed. I can build up my body and school myself to be patient.When I go to club activities, I am very tired next day. I always rest after club activity. I feel refreshment.

We have festival on autumn term. The festival is "TAKUMASAI". It is for three days. The each club attend somethig exhibition and something shop. It is very fun but we are busy. Second day have live for someone musician. It is very famous. I haven't seen it until. thied day's night, we have a closing party. It is very emotion and remain memory. After that, each club has drinking at bar all night. I always enjoy it.

We haven't a lot of money because we must spend money for club. I have a part-time job but the salary is lost at once. I can't enjoy myself with my friend and someone. I have to part-time job more. I want to leave club sometimes but If I leave club, I can't enjoy every day. So I have to endure a few.

My University life is very hard but I enjoyed every day. I feel tiredness, offensive and more sometimes. But I think these will be good memory. I have to study Engish every day for my dream. I belong to British subject. I must study English a lot. I will do my best every day to be my dream come true.

378words

8 件のコメント:

Kaori さんのコメント...

I enjoy my university life, too. Your club sounds interesting very much, so I want to join you :) You're important friend of mine. I love you, too!!

yuka さんのコメント...

Hello, Chisato! I'm Yuka:)Your university life is very nice! I enjoy my university life, too. And I think "TAKUMASAI" is very super, too.
And, I wanna go MK! Shall we go together??

By the way, when you climed, what mountain did you go? please tell me!!

DNA girls ai さんのコメント...

I'm ai. I belong to BHC club.I enjoy my university life,too.

Is your club bunka??My club is sarenn.

Chie さんのコメント...

I am in club too! It is fun to spend club activities with club member. I was very interested in your club!!

chisato さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comments, everyone!!!!

To Kaori
I feel very happy;) Please eat lunch with me!!
Your boyfriend is sleepy now???? Let’s wake him up now!!

To yuka
Let's go to MK:) I'm looking forward to go together!! The restaurant's tastes are very good.
I went to Aso mountain climing on Spring vacation.

To d n a girls ai
My club is bunka;) Your club is interesting?? What your club activity??

Aya K. さんのコメント...

Your essay is very nice. So, I enjoy my university life too.

chisato さんのコメント...

To tie
Thank you your comment!!
My club is very interesting!! What your club??

chisato さんのコメント...

To aya k.
Thank you your comment!!
Are you join club?? University life is very busy, but I enjoy too:)