2008年9月4日木曜日

In N.Z :)☆ 8/10


I had rendezvous with Michiru at 8:00 a.m. I must wake up at 7:00 but I waked up at 8:00 so I had oversleep. I hurried preparation and we run to bus stop. We went to downtown by bus. I made up in the bus and our friend join at bus. We arrived Queen Street at 9:30 but there shops didn't open. the all shops opened at 10:00 so we went Mc and we ate breakfast. The time was came so we went to souvenirs shop. there are a lot of souvenir shop. The city was very nice!!! I bought a lot of souvenirs for my family, boyfriend and friends. I bought very warm clothes. I felt happy☆ but I had a cold, so I felt ill. I ate sushi for my lunch. It was very good!! Today is very busy and I had very tired. I slept very early and I had very tired. I slept very early when I got back home. I want to go again and I want to by Manuka honey.

183 words

0 件のコメント: