2008年9月28日日曜日

Typing Essay: website


I like chocolate and sweets so I want to go web site about that!! When I watched these homw page, I had hungry and I want to eat chocolate!! These page is very cute and have good point!! and bad point. I introduced these page!!

This web site is named Mary of chocolate shop.Quite music is piped in through speakers. We can see a lot of chocolate. Various kinds of chocolate is introduction in this web site. It is very easy to know various kinds chocolate. We can feel this shop's atmosphere and wonderfull of goods on this web site. We don't know Mary so we can know who is Mary on this web site. This web site's color is blue so we can easy to see and shining the chocolate. A lot of devise in this web site. Mary of shop is very historical chocolate shop. The chocolate is very good and refined!!☆ This web site has many pictuer of chocolate and this shop. We can got many information of this shop. The pictuer is cute!! When I watch this web site at first, this is so cute!! and the chocolate is looks appetizing☆:) I look this wedsite as for as this shop is very popular!! This web site's devite is we can see freely to chocolate and the explanation. I like this web site!! I think if this web site moer colorful, this web site more cute!! At first, I don't understant where is menu and chocolate pictuer. I think more easy understant to see. And this web site more good☆!! The chocolate pictuer can see easy and freely is good point!!:)
Let's go to Mary home page!!

http://www.mary.be/en




This web site is cute too and colorful!! This shop is in N.Z so a lot of kinds of chocolate use KIWI!! It taste is good☆:) I have ever eaten KIWI chocolate:) This web site has a lot of sweets pictuer each other. We canh see what kinds of sweets in this shop. We can contacts in this shop. This web site is looks american!! This web site's bad points is don't chocolate's explanation. I want to what taste and what in to the chocolate!! So, it is lack!! And I don't understant what sell now. Good point is pictuer about a lot of kinds of sweets. It looks easy and cute!!
Let's go to Remarkable weets shop home page!!

http://www.remarkablesweetshop.co.nz

413words

7 件のコメント:

suzu さんのコメント...

Hallo!! My name is Suzuka. Your essay looks dericious!! I like chocolate too. And first picture seem to prinsess room.

miho さんのコメント...

I like chocolate, too. When I stayed at America, there are so many kinds of chocolates, and the taste was so sweet more than Japanese chocolates but I like American chocolate. How many kinds of chocorates are there?
miho

koyoi さんのコメント...

I love chocolate too!!You love it too right?? When I was in US, I had ate it evryday! hehe:) also in Japan too. I like your essay about web site.

yuu さんのコメント...

Hi, I'm Yuu. I like chocolate too. Chocolate is one of my favorite sweets. But I can't eat because it has many calories.

Kaori さんのコメント...

Hi, Chisato.
Your post is very good, but you had better give catchier title. Also I can't go to these two websites!
I want to go there. The graphics you paste look so delicious :)
I'm hungry and want to have lunch soon.

yuka さんのコメント...

HI!! I love chocolate more than you! ha-ha:)
Your revew is so good. I understood about chocolate.

chisato さんのコメント...

To suzu:)
Thank you your comment!!
Sorry, I can't taste web site.

To miho:)
Thank you your comment!!
I don't know how many kinds of chocolate are there. Sorry.

To koyoi:)
I love chocolate too!!
Is The US 's chocolate sweet,right?
I want to eat them!!

To yuu:)
Thank you your comment!!
You don't feel worry about the chocolate has calories. Because, you are so smart!!
Let's eat chocolate:)

To Kaori;)
Thank you your comment!!
I don't know how to taste the web site. I'm sorry!!