2008年9月5日金曜日

In N.Z. :) ☆ 8/16


Today was trip to Rotorua and Waitomo stay overnight at hotel. We must go to school at 8:15. It was early!! but my host father took me to school. When I got on bus, another people with in bus who came to Fukuoka. We got on bus and the bus went to destination. Let's go =3 The view was very beautiful, so I watched outside long time. Sometimes we took rest. I ate Hocky Pocky!! It tasted very sweet:) I liked it. Today's lunch was viking. There are a lot of kinds foods and meal. We ate much☆ My stomach to be big!! Oh, noooooooo!!! Kiwi's tasted very sweet:) After lunch, We went to small farm and we saw shear rabbit. The rabbit had very soft hair. When I touched rabbit, I felt very comfortable. After farm, we went to cave and we saw a lot of stalactite and beautiful blue light. After cave, we went to our hotel. I had a time, so I went to super market with my friends. The place was far. We bought a lot of snacks and drinks. When we got back hotel, the weather was rain. We had much wet. We used dryer to our wet clothes.

The dinner time came, we took bus and went to Maori Village. We saw very cool Maori show. We enjoyed it :) but we felt very cold. We ate Hangi. Hangi was Maori food. Hot chocolate was very good taste☆ The bus's driver was very funny. When we got back hotel, we ate a lot of snack:) I got fat!!! We felt sleep, so we took a shower and went to bet midnight.

281words

0 件のコメント: