2008年9月5日金曜日

In N.Z. :) ☆ 8/15


When I woke up, Elma had many times, so we went to school together. We waited Michiru, but she was very slow. We went to her house to took her and we got on bus. I ate noodle too. I wanted to eat sandwich next lunch. After lunch, we took snack party ☆:) We ate a lot of snacks and sweets. Today's activity was cooking!! We cooked muffin at caffee with Jessy. Jessy was cook in caffee. Jessy tought us how to cook. It was very easy for us. Jessy's muffin was very beautidful and good tastes!! I made muffin with my friend but our muffin was very funny shape. We quickly kaught but it tasted good☆ We tok away for each host family. When we got back home, the shuttle bus just came. We got on shuttle bus and got back home early. Today's dinner was rice:) I ate rice since in Japan. After dinner, Elma came my room and we talked in English. Fiona came to our house, so I took shower and went to bed at 10:00 p.m.


185words

0 件のコメント: