2008年11月18日火曜日

Essey:community life


My life is very important communication. I often communication with my friend:) My friend take me happy feel and sad feel. I often be careful about community. Community is veri difficult but we can get good communication everyday.

I went to NZ in August this year. I couldn't speak English well, but I challenged talk and gesture. It is very difficult!! When I had a cold, I do my best talk to my host family. Community is very difficult for me. I always be careful communication;)

CFomunication is not only people but also animals. I have a cat and a pet. I think comunication with our pet is importani too. Animais can't speak, so we must feel what think animal and what want to do animal. I always decide feel take sad for my pet.
135words

1 件のコメント:

marmie さんのコメント...

Hi Chisato. This is my first visit to your blog. My name is marmie. Nice to meet you.:-)
I want to know about your rip to NZ. I hope that i see some pictures and movies.;-) And you also come to my blog. Thanx.