2008年11月30日日曜日

Short essay: Spa




Kumamoto has a lot of spa where the plase anyway. Japanese people like spa and I like spa too:) Kumamoto has a lot of spa. The number about 500~1000. There are various spa place. a lot of spa but we don't know small spa place.

The spa is a lot of kinds. For example, wine spa, open-air bath, electricity spa and so on. Spa has many effect for our body. When we take spa, our body is very smooth and beautiful. Each spa have many effect and good point.

My best spa in Kumamoto is Kurokawa spa, Aso farm land spa. Batten no yu. Kurokawa spa is very famous spa in Kumamoto. Don't know kurokawa spa who lined in Kumamoto. The Kurokawa spa has Japanese-style hotel. The place is very popular. There are a lot of visitor and many reservation. Aso farm land spa has 10 open-air spa. When I wet to there, I take all open-air bath at there. The spas are very large and good atmosphere. I like there:) Batten no yu is near my house. when I want to go spa, I always go there. The spa is usually spa but I like there.

Spa is very feel good and make us relax. Why people like spa?? I think spa is makes us feel good:) I want to go more many spas and I enjoy take bath. Let's go to spa!!!!

239words

0 件のコメント: