2008年11月30日日曜日

Sotbank Dog;)

I met looks like Softbank dog tomrrow morning yesterday. When I waited my boyfriend, he came front of me. He was very cute!!!! His color was white, so looks like Softbank Dog. It's funny!!
I like Softbank's commercial message. It is very funny because the dog is father and he van speak in CM. This Dog is very famous in Japan. I want to buy Softbank!! Now, some people have two cell phone. Softbank is very popular in Japan, I think so.
This Dog named Kai. People call his Kaikun. He lived in Hokkaido. Hokkaido is very cold place. He is white so he match Hokkaido:)☆ I want to meet him and touch his head. I think his fur is very soft. If I go to Hokkaido, I want to find Kaikun and touch him.


135words

1 件のコメント:

Kaori さんのコメント...

Wow! It's very similar to the softbank dog. I also want to have two cellular phone. I have willcom, but I don't use it now because…, he-he :)